Role : Manager – Procurement
Experience Range : 4 to 7 years of Experience
Qualification : Graduate degree or equivalent with 4 – 7 years related experience,
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
Key Deliverables :
- Managing the procurement of products and services
- Managing and maintaining contracts with vendors
- Negotiating and drafting contract terms and conditions
- Ensuring compliance with all related laws and regulations
- Analyzing and evaluating supplier performance
- Managing daily, monthly and quarterly reports
- Developing and maintaining supplier relationship
- Coordinating with other departments
- Ensuring BOQ are approved and PO’s are raised by the procurement team.
- Timely payout to all vendors/suppliers.
- Quarterly vendor negotiations and overall vendor pipeline management.
- Overseeing procurement for projects, facilities, ops, marketing, events etc.
Key Competencies :
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 4-7 years of experience in procurement
- Strong understanding of business processes
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Manager – Procurement”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org