Role : Associate – CEO Office
Experience Range : 1 to 3 years
Qualification : Full Time MBA/ BE/B.Tech/ Law/ CA/ CS from institutions of repute or experience of working with Startup
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
About the Company:
BHIVE is a PropTech company focussed on Alternative Investments, mainly commercial real estate currently. By the virtue of our sister concern BHIVE Workspace, we have already built a brand in Bangalore. We are US headquartered having started the operations in India while having a fast growth trajectory. The company observes talent from prestigious institutes around the world who are willing to build things much faster than usual.
Role Summary : The Associate at the CEO Office at BHIVE Workspace has to take initiatives and healthily contribute to the execution of strategic projects along with driving communication to different stakeholders. That could also mean coordinating with Lawyers, Company Secretaries, etc. The candidate will also be involved in Fundraising deals and other important transactions. In addition to special projects, the candidate will also be required to support daily activities including but not limited to maintaining vital records, taking care of documentation of the ongoing projects, etc.
Who is this role suitable for?
This role is for the candidates who are ambitious and want to drive their careers towards business management. Although multiple technical skills will be required to be successful at this role, ultimately, the candidate has to quantify tasks and get rid of the ambiguity, if any. The candidate should also have a business acumen to translate business requirements into actionable points along with execution planning. Having said this, the candidate can also for their reference, know that the current team has multiple professional backgrounds in order to support the growth activities of the business.
Key Deliverables :
- Assisting with tasks with priority deadlines
- Work with various teams including but not limited to Legal, Accounting, Sales, etc.
- Assist the CEO in meetings with external stakeholders in preparing presentations and other literature
- Work on investment deck, industry research and go through MIS reports
- Prepare monthly and quarterly Investment reports
- Help with executing new business strategies
- Help in Investor Relations activities
- Should crunch numbers to develop insights out of relevant data
- Flexibility on timings is expected. Should be able to work late evenings and on weekends when required. Shadowing the CEO could mean long working hours.
Key Competencies :
- Effective Communication, meaning crisp and timely communication with internal & external stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven
- Very strong on working with numbers on Excel
- Strong ability in creating reports and presentations regularly to aid decision making for management
- Being organized and excellent time management skills
- People Management Skills
- Networking skills
- Long term approach to problem solving
- Agile and Dynamic
- Leadership skills, business acumen, sales & marketing skills
- Hard working, passionate, fire fighter, issue resolver, team player & doer
- Prepared to work in a fast paced and demanding work environment.
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for the post of Associate – CEO Office”.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com