Role : Business Development Management ( Retail )
Experience Range : 3-6 years
Qualification : Graduate/ MBA
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
Sales is the most critical function of BHIVE. You would be accountable and responsible for consistently increasing gross margin through the generation of new business. This is done through generating leads and focusing on closing inbound leads. You are required to be tenacious in identifying sources of lead generation, engaging with key decision makers and closing on new opportunities that strategically align with the overall sales strategy of BHIVE.
Key Deliverables :
- 10% Existing sales pipeline management via brokers, channel partners, referrals
- 90% Inbound lead management
- Understanding space requirements, sharing proposals, layouts, and scheduling site visits.
- Understand client requirements and create a customized proposal suitable to client needs.
- Building relationships with clients for current and future business needs.
- Coordinating with customer success teams on successful onboarding of new members.
- Constantly meeting new clients on possible space requirements across Bengaluru.
Key Competencies :
- 3-6 years of sales experience
- Has had previous experience of relationship with C level executives
- Experience in commercial space selling(highly preferred)
- Experience with IPCs and domestic brokers is good to have.
- B2B sales experience is a must
- Graduate and above
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for the post of Business Development Manager ( Retail )”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com